Terms of Service
WELCOME to SnakeSnap™
SnakeSnap™, an online platform (hereinafter “the Platform”) for mentoring and knowledge sharing, is a proprietary solution offered by SnakeSnap™, Inc., a Delaware Corporation (hereinafter “SnakeSnap™”, “We”, “Us”). The Platform is intended for individual users or members (hereinafter “Members”, “Users”, “You”) affiliated to a specific organization We provide services (hereinafter “the Service”) through one or more websites (hereinafter “our Websites”). Our current Websites may be found at http://www.snakesnap.co. Please read the following important terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) carefully. These Terms of Service govern your access to and use of the Services, including any content, information, products therein. This is a legal agreement between You and Us. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IN THEIR ENTIRETY, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
Under the Service, we make available to You a variety of tools that allow You to meet other professionals, exchange information and perspectives, access content, share knowledge, make decisions from building trusted relationships with individuals or groups of individuals. For example, You can create personal profiles, where You can share information about your name, professional history, academic history, accomplishments, work experience, areas of interest, blogs and websites You manage or wish to refer to, preferences to connect and communicate with other Users. You may also find Users who share Your interests and goals, and begin to communicate with them, either privately or in public discussion forums. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the number of features and tools made available to You to facilitate Your professional growth, may vary at our sole discretion, and We do not make any representation that a particular feature or tool will be available at any given time.
MODIFICATION OF THE SERVICE OR TERMS OF SERVICE
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, at any time to modify, discontinue or terminate the Service, or modify these Terms of Service without notice. All modified terms and conditions will be effective after We have notified You of the changes. If any modified terms and conditions are not acceptable to You, your sole remedy is to cease using the Service, and if applicable, cancel your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (or to your organization’s administrator if You are accessing the Service as a member of a specific organization). By continuing to access or use the Service after We have notified You of the changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
USE OF THE SERVICE
You may use the Service only if You can and are competent to form a binding contract with Us, and only in compliance with these Terms of Service and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. You must provide Us with accurate information, including your real name, when You create your account on our platform. We may, without prior notice to You or to Users generally, change the Service, stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to You or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Services. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage You to use “strong” passwords (that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
If access to SnakeSnap™ has been given to You by another organization or other legal entity, such entity may have a separate agreement with Us, besides these Terms of Service, but You are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement. If You do not want to become a user, do not agree with these Terms of Service, DO NOT register yourself for the Service, or click on any activation link, and do not access, view, use any page of the Service. By becoming a user You acknowledge that You have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and agree to be bound by all of its provisions.
1. You own the information You provide on SnakeSnap™ under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless You have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users.
2. Information You share on SnakeSnap™ Platform generally falls into one of two areas:
Public information: This information includes your name, professional history, academic history, accomplishments, work experience, areas of interest, blogs and websites You manage or wish to refer to, preferences to connect and communicate with other Users, that You would have voluntarily entered or shared in the platform. Such information is visible to all Users within the organization(s) You belong to. Visibility of this information to other Users is critical for other professionals to get to know You, and for You to get to know other users, and accordingly build trusted relationships.
Private information: This information includes messages that You voluntarily exchange with Your chosen users, within the specific areas of the Service. This information is only visible to You and the Users You have elected to communicate with. To be able to send other Users email alerts and/or to facilitate Users to respond to messages via email from other Users, our software algorithms electronically and securely parse the messages and process them accordingly. These messages are stored in an encrypted format on our platform, and are not read or retrieved by anyone on our team, except when lawfully required as per the item 4 in ‘Our Obligations’ section below.
3. By providing information to Us, You represent and warrant that You are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is Your responsibility to keep Your profile information on SnakeSnap™ Platform accurate and updated.
4. To be eligible to use the Service, You must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that You: (1) are 18 years of age or older; (2) are not currently restricted from accessing the Service, or not otherwise prohibited from having an account, (3) are not our competitor, or are not using the Service for reasons that are in competition with Us; (4) will only maintain one registered account at any given time; (5) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which You are a party; (6) will not violate any of our rights, including intellectual property rights such as patent, copyright, and trademark rights; and (7) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, browser software, and internet access necessary to use the Service.
5. You indemnify Us and hold Us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content You submit to the Service, and (3) any activity in which You engage on or through Us.
6. We offer today or may offer in the future, various forums, blogs and other community areas where You can post your observations and comments on specific topics. We may also enable sharing of information by allowing Users to post updates, including links to articles and other information to their profile. Ideas You post and information You share may be seen and used by other Users, and We cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas and information that You share on the platform. Therefore, if You have an idea or information that You would like to keep confidential and/or do not want other Users to see or use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it anywhere on the SnakeSnap™ platform. We are not responsible for a User’s misuse or misappropriation of any content or information You post in any area of the Services.
8. Your use of the Service, including our software, is subject to export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) maintained by the United States Department of Commerce and sanctions programs maintained by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall not – directly or indirectly – sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or otherwise dispose of any software or service to any end-user without obtaining the required authorizations from the appropriate government authorities. You also warrant that You are not prohibited from receiving U.S.A. origin products, including services or software.
1. Our usage of the information You voluntarily provide, will be limited to providing You relevant resources that You can benefit from. We will not sell your information or use it for any other purpose, other than working hard to make your interactions with SnakeSnap™, more meaningful to You. Our purpose is to facilitate your professional growth, and/or give You the tools to help others grow. Our usage of the information You provide will thus be restricted to this core purpose of the SnakeSnap™ platform.
2. For as long as We offer the Service, We shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Service. As a result, We allow You to access the Service as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Service, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Service in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our Websites or by direct communication to You unless otherwise noted. We further reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by Us to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, We have no obligation to store, maintain or provide You a copy of any content that You or other users provide when Using the Services.
3. We may include links to third party Websites (“Third Party Sites”) in certain areas of the Service. We are providing such sites only to help You derive additional value from Your interaction with our platform. We are not responsible for and do not endorse any features, content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
4. You acknowledge, consent and agree that We may access, preserve, and disclose your registration and any other information You provide if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to: (1) comply with legal process, including but not limited to civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures; (2) enforce this Agreement; (3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a user, individual, or government agency; (4) respond to customer service inquiries; or (5) protect the rights, property, or our personal safety, or that of the Users or the public.
5. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. We have no obligation, to monitor disputes between You and other users and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if We determine, in Our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
USER DO’S & DON’TS
As a condition to access the Service, You agree to this user Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts:
Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, tax laws, export control laws and regulatory requirements;
1. Provide accurate information to Us and update it as necessary;
3. Review and comply with notices sent by Us, if any, concerning the Services;
1. Duplicate, license, sub-license, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, re-brand, otherwise transfer or commercially exploit the Service (excluding content posted by You).
2. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher, capture screen shots, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Service, or any part thereof.
3. Utilize information, content or any data You view on and/or obtain from the Service to provide any service that is competitive with Us.
4. Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that You are affiliated with or endorsed by Us unless You have entered in to a written agreement with Us.
5. Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on the Service or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part.
6. Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/resell access to the Service or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part.
7. Deep-link to the Service for any purpose, i.e. including a link to our proprietary web pages other than our home page.
8. Access, reload or “refresh” or make any other request to transactional servers that are beyond generally accepted usage of web based applications.
9. Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape”, “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in the site.
10. Use automated methods to add contacts or send messages.
11. Access, via automated or manual means or processes, the Service for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality or for any competitive purpose.
12. Engage in “framing”, “mirroring”, or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of our Websites.
13. Attempt to or actually access the Service by any means other than through the interface provided by Us.
14. Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying the Service.
15. Engage in any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
16. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service, including those of both SnakeSnap Inc. or any of its licensors.
17. Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included as part of the Service.
18. Use any information obtained from the Services to harass, abuse or harm another User.
19. Collect, use or transfer any information, including but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from the Service except as expressly permitted in the Agreement or the owner of such information may expressly permit.
20. Upload a cartoon, symbol, drawing or any content other than your own photograph in your profile.
21. Use or attempt to use another’s account without proper authorization, or create a false identity on the platform.
22. Infringe or use our brand, logos and/or trademarks, company name, solution name, in any business name, email, URL or including our trademarks and logos on any website without authorization.
23. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that: falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present; is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable; includes information that You do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements); infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights; includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation; contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment belonging to Us or any User; forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; and/or adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (i.e. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field).
24. Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network which seeks to implement practices which are similar in scope to the Service.
LIMITATION OF SNAKESNAP’S LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL SnakeSnap™ INC., ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, CONTENT AND USER ACTIVITY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND IN NO EVENT WILL OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $100.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between You and Us that arises in whole or in part from the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Orange County, Florida. These Terms of Service shall constitute the entire agreement between You and Us concerning the Service. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and our failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
TERMINATION & CANCELLATION
We may immediately terminate or suspend your access to the Service and remove any content from our servers, in the event that You breach these Terms of Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We also reserve the right to terminate the Service or your access thereto at any time and for any reason. After such a termination, You understand and acknowledge that We will have no further obligation to provide the Service. Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to You by these Terms of Service will immediately cease. We will not be liable to You or any third party for termination of the Service or termination of Your use of the Service. UPON ANY TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION, ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING USER CONTENT) THAT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED VOLUNTARILY OR THAT WHICH IS RELATED TO YOUR ACCOUNT MAY NO LONGER BE ACCESSED BY YOU. Furthermore, We will have no obligation to maintain any information stored in our database related to your account or to forward any information to You or any third party. You may terminate your account at any time and for any reason by sending an email to email@example.com. Upon any termination by a User, the related account will no longer be accessible. Any cancellation request will be handled within 30 days of receipt of such a request by Us. Any suspension, termination or cancellation will not affect your obligations to Us under these Terms of Service (including but not limited to ownership, indemnification and limitation of liability), which by their sense and context are intended to survive such suspension, termination or cancellation.
1. WEBSITES COVERED
The Service is currently provided through the websites identified with the following urls (uniform resource locators): http://www.snakesnap.co.
Our websites may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the information practices or the content of such other Websites. We encourage You to review the privacy statements of other websites to understand their information practices.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may as appropriate require you to provide Us with financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, and the number of employees within the organization that will be using the Service (“Billing Information”), for the purpose of purchasing additional Service that We may offer in the future. Required Information, Billing Information, and other Information collected by Our Websites are referred to collectively as “Data About Our Customers”.
As you navigate the Company’s Websites, We may also collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons (“Website Navigational Information”). Web Site Navigational Information includes standard information from Your Web browser (such as browser type and browser language), Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and the actions You take on the Company’s Websites (such as the Web pages viewed and the links clicked).
3. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy online and meeting the requirements of the federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. This Site is only intended for users above the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information from children.
4. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use Data About SnakeSnap™ Customers to perform the Service requested. For example, if you fill out a “Contact” Web form, the Company will use the information provided to contact You about Your interest in the Service.
We are an online service dedicated to helping individuals grow personally and professionally. The personally identifiable information You choose to provide on Our website is used to help You describe Yourself to other Users. Other information, that does not personally identify You as an individual, is collected by Us from Users (such as, for example, patterns of utilization) and is exclusively owned by Us. This information can be utilized by Us in such a manner as We, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate.
We will communicate with You through email and notices posted on Our websites or through other means available through the Service, including text and other forms of messaging. If We send any communications to You via a carrier with which You have a mobile communications subscription or otherwise have access, You understand You will pay any service fees associated with any such access (including text messaging charges for messages to Your mobile device). Please be aware that You will receive certain emails from Us related to the Service, such as email notices when another User sends you a note. Emails related to delivery of Our Service cannot be opted out by You.
We may also use Data About SnakeSnap™ Customers for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use information You provide to contact You to further discuss Your interest in the Service and to send You information regarding the Company and its partners, such as information about promotions or events. Any credit card information requested by Us will be used solely to check the financial qualifications of prospective Customers and to collect payment for the Service.
Information provided to Us is also used to personalize Your experience on Our Websites. For example, when You login to certain pages of Your account we will display the names and profile pictures of other people who belong to the same community as You. We may also feed information specific to the information You have shared with us.
We use Website Navigational Information to operate and improve the Company’s Websites. The Company may also use Website Navigational Information alone or in combination with Data About SnakeSnap™ Customers to provide personalized information about the Company.
5. WEBSITE NAVIGATIONAL INFORMATION
We use commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons, to collect information as You navigate the Company’s Websites (“Website Navigational Information”). This section describes the types of Website Navigational Information that may be collected on the Company’s Websites and how this information may be used
If You have chosen to identify yourself to Us, the Company uses session cookies containing encrypted information to allow the Company to uniquely identify You. Each time You log into the Service, a session cookie containing an encrypted, unique identifier that is tied to Your account is placed in Your browser. These session cookies allow the Company to uniquely identify You when you are logged into the Service and to process Your online transactions and requests. Session cookies are required to use the Service
We may use information from session in combination with Data About SnakeSnap™ Customers to provide You with information about the Company and the Service.
Due to communications standards for the Internet, when You visit the Our Websites, We automatically receive the URL of the site from which You came and the site to which You are going when You leave Our websites. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of Your computer (or the proxy server You use to access the World Wide Web), Your computer operating system and type of web browser You are using, email patterns, as well as the name of Your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve Our Service. The linkage between Your IP address and Your personally identifiable information is not shared with third-parties without Your permission or except when required by law.
We use Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Customers and Visitors’ usage of the Company’s Websites and interaction with emails from the Company. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on Your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular Website tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a Web site tied to the Web beacon. For example, We may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify the Company when you click on a link in the email that directs You to one of the Company’s Websites. We use Web beacons to operate and improve the Company’s Websites and email communications.
We may use information from Web beacons in combination with Data About SnakeSnap™ Customers to provide You with information about the Company and the Service.
We use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences or display content based upon what You view on our site to personalize Your visit. Third parties, with whom the Company partners to provide certain features on Our site or to display advertising based upon Your Web browsing activity, use Flash cookies to collect and store information.
Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by Your browser will not remove Flash cookies.
When you visit Our Websites, the Company collects Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, We use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Company’s Websites.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
From time-to-time, We may engage third parties to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from individuals who visit the Company’s Websites.
6. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
7. PUBLIC FORUMS, REFER A FRIEND, AND CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS
We may provide forums, blogs, or chat rooms on the Company’s Websites. Any personal information You choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information You choose to submit in these forums.
Customers and Visitors may elect to use the Company’s referral program to inform friends about the Company’s Websites. When using the referral program, the Company requests the friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Company’s Websites. We do not store this information.
We post a list of Customers and testimonials on the Company’s Websites that contain information such as Customer names and titles. We obtain the consent of each Customer prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
8. SHARING OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Unless described in this privacy statement, We do not share, sell, rent, or trade any information provided with third parties for their promotional purposes.
From time to time, We may partner with other companies to jointly offer products or Service. If You purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly-offered product or service from Us, the Company may share Data About SnakeSnap™ Customers collected in connection with Your purchase or expression of interest with Our joint promotion partner(s). We do not control our business partners’ use of the Data About SnakeSnap™ Customers We collect, and their use of the information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies. If You do not wish for Your information to be shared in this manner, You may opt not to purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly offered product or service.
We may, as appropriate, use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing when required. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on the Company’s behalf.
We reserve the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if the Company reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
9. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
To facilitate Our global operations, We may transfer and access Data About Our Customers from around the world, including the United States. This Privacy Statement shall apply even if SnakeSnap™ transfers Data About Our Customers to other countries.
10. COMMUNICATIONS PREFERENCES
We offer Customers and Visitors who provide contact information a means to choose how the Company uses the information provided. You may manage Your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails. Additionally, You may send a request specifying your communications preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with Us or Our Service.
11. CORRECTING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
Customers may update or change their profile information. To discontinue your account, please email email@example.com. Requests to access, change, or delete your information will be handled within 30 days.
12. CUSTOMER DATA
We will not review, share, distribute, or reference any Customer Data except as provided in Our Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with Our Master Subscription Agreement, We may access Customer Data only for the purpose of providing the Service, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
We use robust security measures to protect Customer Data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Customer Data. When the Service are accessed using Internet Explorer version 6.0 or later, Firefox version 2.0 or later, or Safari version 3.0 or later, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects Customer Data using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that Customer Data is safe, secure, and only available to the Customer to whom the information belongs and those to whom the Customer has granted access. Customers are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their usernames and passwords on Our websites.
Because the Company uses the Service to maintain Data About Our Customers, this information is secured in the same manner as described above for Customer Data.
14. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement. We will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Statement through the Company’s Websites at least thirty (30) business days prior to the change taking effect.
15. CONTACTING US
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the information practices of the Company’s Websites should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.